Saturday 11 May 2013

Chia Sue Yi


Hello everyone,welcome to my Taylor's Graduate Capabilities (TGC) online Portfolio.
My name is Chia Sue Yi and you can just call me sue yi. I'm born on 11st December 1995 in Kuala Lumpur.

The enjoyable primary school I've been to was S.J.K(C)Desa Jaya (2002-2007).

The enjoyable secondary school I've been to was S.M.K Taman Ehsan.(2008-2012).

And now im studing life-learning journey in Taylor's University Lakeside Campus.(2013-?)


My INTEREST :
As my hobby, i like to drawing ,cooking, listen to music ,daydream and more and more...
I have been learn drawing class at YC music center, kepong in every Saturday and Sunday.
Moreover, I like to explorer some special ingredient recipe, it was very enjoyable and exciting when prepare the ingredient and go through the cooking process..However, I fell blissful went someone taste my dishes that i had cooked..By the way, I also like to learn baking from mum and share the yummy's cakes to my cousin, neighbour and friend as well.




1 comment: